BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

MPS Challenge- Pink, Black, and Green!


For the MPS challenge I decided I would make a Flamingo card. I used the cartridge Serenade to make the flamingo. The first layer of pink is glitter paper that I purchased at Joanns. The wing of the flamingo was originally white paper and I stamped it with a fuchsia ink pad that I got from Joanns in the dollar deals. Also for this I used a scallop and circle punch. The word "Hi" was stamped with Heidi Grace stamp set Greetings. The Green paper is from K & Company, I bought the big paper pack at Joanns when it was 50% off : ) ! I also embossed my black strip of paper with my cuttlebug and I used the swiss dot folder! Then I just used some ribbon from Walmart and a Green button I had around my house. The card is approximately 31/2 by 5 1/2. Hope you like my card. :) Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I like your card alot! I love that you inked up a white piece of paper to get the color you wanted. What a great idea! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, I love all the detail and texture!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I really like how it came out. I am new to making cards and this is my first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is such a GREAT card!! thanks so much for joining us @ MPS!!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete