BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!!

Hello everyone! Emma over at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday Challenge. For this challenge she wants us to use the cartridge Doodlecharms or any other cartridge you have! Also, she wants us to make a scrapbook page layout or a 2-page Layout! So, here is what I came up with:

I do not have a lot of cricut cartridges right now so, I used Dress up paper dolls and made the superheros. I cut the superheros out at 3 1/2". I used white, pink and green glitter paper for their outfits that I got from Joann Fabrics. I have not decided what I am going to put on these pages so there is no writing on them right now! I am thinking about making it into a supermom/superdad page for my cousin. I also made a little side pocket for a description of the pictures behind one of the pink frames! -Sorry my pictures are not the clearest they came off of my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment