BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

My "Monster" Throwback Thursday Challenge" Card


Emma over at My Creative Time is having a Throwback Thursday Challenge and has asked everyone to use the paper doll dress up cart. or any other cart. you might have. Also the project that you create has to be a 3D or altered item. For my card I used Paper Doll Dress Up, which I just borrowed from my aunt yesterday when I was over at her house. Now I am glad I did. I really like this cart. It has some really cute cuts!! My card is an 8.5x11 cut in half to make two 4.25x5.5. I cut out my ballerina at 3 1/4! For my 3D item I made her a tutu out of some tulle and a strand of pearls and I also made her hair piece out of some pearls. I have not stamped anything on the card yet because I am not sure what I am going to use the card for. As of right now I am thinking a birthday card for one of my nieces. I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment