BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!! (7)



It has been awhile since I have been in the craft room, but I finally made it back there today! I tried to craft yesterday but i had to much pressure in my mouth. I really do not have a favorite holiday so I picked Halloween. I used the cricut cartridge Wild Card. I cut out the dolly card, the bats. and the saying happy Halloween. I used a white jelly roll pen to out line the bats and saying, Well sorry there is not a lot of detail about my card . I will be posting more projects soon....hopefully! I hope everyone is had a fabulous weekend : ) !

3 comments:

  1. There is NO need for apologies my sweet friend! I think your card is PRETTY AWESOME Looking!! I LOVE how it came out!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete