BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge Project




Emma over at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday and you have until Tuesday to enter! This week she asked everyone to use the cricut cart. New Arrival or any other older cart. So I made a 2 page layout for my cousin's scrapbook for her son. I used the cart. New Arrival and I also used both Design Studio and Sure Cuts a lot. I am not sure what size I cut the feet or title out at now that I am posting it. Also, all of my paper that I used came from hobby lobby! Have a Fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAH!! It's fixed! LOVE your page!! That title is PERFECT w/all the cute little footprints!! Thank you sooo much for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete